Cleaning resumes 6 July
We have since the middle of May either paid an external cleaner or someone within your house to do the weekly cleaning. We would have approached your 2IC with their help decided whether to send an external cleaner or use someone living in the house.
That arrangement comes to an end on the 30th of June and from the 6th of July our regular cleaners will return to work.
To make things safer for you, and for them, we are taking the following action:
- You will be told which day of the week your cleaner attends.
- They will use the instant notification system (INS) to inform you that they are on their way.
- The first cleaning will be more significantly more hours than usual to catch up on the ‘cleaning debt’
- After the first visit we will clean once every two weeks but for slightly longer hours than usual.
- This reduces the amount of access visits and significantly reduces the risk of the cleaners spreading infection.
- We request everyone bears with us as we slowly move back towards weekly cleaning.
We need your help and patience
- Each cleaner has 40 hours of cleaning to do per week.
- We cannot clean all houses on a Saturday
- Same houses have to cleaned in the morning or in the afternoon
- Each and everyone of us must work together and be flexible so that we minimise call clash/work from home difficulties in relation to hoover noise etc…