Property Manager & Letting – Now hiring
Are you passionate about building professional relationships?
Do you enjoy getting stuck into a busy but rewarding role?
Then we want to hear from you!
Lettings Agent £22,200 (£26,000 OTE)
An exciting opportunity has opened in Park Royal as a Lettings Agent working for Kingdom Houses. You will establish and maintain relationships with clients and tenants whilst ensuring smooth running of the business. This rewarding role requires a can-do attitude, promoting the company brand professionally and successfully. It’s important that you are fully flexible in your work approach in this busy hands-on role, with the ability to sell as a consultant .
- Property viewing (including evenings and Saturdays) using the company car provided.
- Signing up new tenants / doing contract / negotiating start date.
- Referencing on tenants including calling previous landlords, doing creditchecks, chasing proof employment / income.
- Marketing tasks including – Creating adverts, staging rooms, taking photos, and selecting the best photos.
- Coordinating with handyman and trades men.
- Responding and tracking prospective tenants.
- Involved in physical logistics of setting up new home for tenants.
- Facilitate access (Oversee engineers/contractors, be present for an inspection to lock/unlock etc.)
- Doing an inventory check-out and check-in (any minor cleaning in between tenancy chages if required).
- Assisting with valuations of new properties.
- Social / Tenant management.
- Overseeing end of tenancy cleaning.
- Any other function deemed needed for the company to operate as the roll evolves.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills;
- 3-5 years Customer Service experience.
- Full driving license (EU can be swaped for UK license)
- Personable, bubbly and confident.
- Exceptional co-ordination and organisation skills.
- Strong administration skills with competencies in Outlook and Word.
- Reasonable level of maths
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
We are able and willing to provide training for the right candidate. Your attitude, mindset, personality, and general intelligence are more important than ticking off a list of qualifications and skillsets.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Speak additional languages (European languages ideally)
- Have some skill or hobby that applies for example photography, graphic design, DIY/furniture building skills etc…
- Live in West London, near the office, or be willing to relocate (Office is in W5 postcode)
- Have lived in shared housing before (a houseshare or houseshare of any kind)
What’s in it for you:
- Push yourself further and expand your horizons working part of a smaller team, in small company. You can make an impact and be part of setting policy
- £22,200 base salary + on target earnings (OTE) bonus of at least £3,800k = You can expect to make £26,000 per year (£2,166 per month)
- A company car
- 20 days holiday plus 7 public bank holidays
(You are working some Saturdays and one bank holiday – for these you will get a day off in lieu)
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org